Today was a great day! After the week I had with Austin (pink eye on Monday, an allergic reaction to a new probiotic on Thursday, and to top it all off Casey was out of town on business) we needed to let loose this weekend. I just recently joined a new organization called Autism Society of America. Their local chapter here in Northern Virginia was holding an event at Water Mine Waterpark in Reston, VA where families could bring their children and meet other families who share the same similar bond. I thought this would be a great activity to pass the time waiting for Casey to get home in the afternoon. So I signed up and invited my brother and his family to join me. They have been before and LOVED it. This would be Austin's 1st time going to an actual waterpark so I wasn't sure what to expect when we got there. It was absolutely the best time we have had in the water! Austin couldn't get enough of the slides and just swimming around the whole pool. We will DEFINITELY be getting season passes next year. This park is not you average water park. It is a lot smaller and really caters to kids younger than 12. FUN FUN FUN! I got a lot of great pictures and some good video too. Enjoy! :)






1 comment:
Too CUTE! He looks like he had such a great time! Don't you just love that they only cater to the smaller kiddos. I love it! The pool here in Lago is similar to that and I like that Victoria can run around swim and not have to worry about bigger kids. You all take care, Give AUSTIN a big hug from all of us.
Much Love, Sylvia
Post a Comment