We decided to take an "end of the summer" vacation to VA Beach this past week. It was a lot of fun! We had so much fun going there last year that we thought we would go again this year. It's an easy drive and not too far away. Also it's not that expensive of a place to go either. We were able to go for 4 days which is a perfect trip to the beach in my opinion. There's only so many days of the beach I can stand before it becomes too repetitive and boring.
We got up on Saturday morning and left the house by 8:30am to get an early start to try and beat some of the DC traffic on I-95 S. We were somewhat successful but I honestly think it is just impossible for I-95 S to be traffic free. There's just too many commuters. We did stop for lunch and let Austin get out and run around too.
Yeah...he looks sweet and innocent here but DON'T BE FOOLED! He got very demanding for his video shortly after this picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment