Today at school Austin's class had a Fall Festival and went trick or treating around to different classrooms. SO, OF COURSE I WENT!!! :) Who would want to miss a whole bunch of preschoolers wearing their Halloween costumes and playing games? NOT ME!!! :)
We have been preparing Austin for wearing his Halloween costume for quite some time now. I bought it about 1.5 months ago so that I could introduce it and then spend LOTS of time getting Austin comfortable with it. Well...it sure paid off b/c he really does enjoy wearing it now. :) FYI... He's a DRAGON!
I realized at the end of the day that I hadn't take any pictures while at the Fall Festival. Oops! It was a little crazy and I was running around with Austin and just forgot to take any pictures. Sorry! :)
Here is Austin's class doing their morning circle time (actually...the other blonde boy on the left is Austin's classmate and the others are from the other PAC class) with his teacher, Ms. Ashley. He only has one other boy in his class right now. Talk about LOTS of personal attention. The class can have a max of 6 students at a time but since the beginning of the year there has only been him and the other boy, Ben.


No comments:
Post a Comment