Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Burke Pumpkin Playground

FINALLY, after several days of rain the sun has come out! So Austin and I decided to join his cousins for an afternoon at the Burke Nursery where the Burke Pumpkin Playground is. What a fun place! There are tons of pumpkins and all different kinds of activities and fun things to do. Austin was so excited that I pretty much chased him around the entire place b/c he just kept running from one thing to the next.


Austin never once ventured into the tunnels that were in the BIG pumpkin. It's a bit intimidating and to be honest, I'm so glad he didn't b/c I was afraid I was going to have to go in after him if he couldn't figure out how to get out. :)

This was on our hayride that Austin just LOVED! It was almost calming for him in a way. He just leaned back on me and looked around.

Self-portrait while on the hayride. Not too bad! :)

Cousin Will posing for the picture. :)

Avery, Noelle, and Will together.


I was quite surprised that Austin rode the horse. He usually NEVER wants to ride anything but he stayed on for a whole song. :)


We discovered while in Texas this summer that Austin LOVES merry-go-rounds. :)

Cutie!


Another self-portrait. Getting better. :)

This was at the end of our trip and Austin was worn out. :)

1 comment:

Oma said...

Cute pictures! It looks like y'all had lots of fun. I hope to join in next year! :)

Love,
Oma