So this blog has absolutely NOTHING to do with Austin and EVERYTHING to do with Casey and myself. Recently we were able to take our first ever ADULTS-ONLY trip since becoming parents! When thinking (for a VERY brief time may I add) of a place to go we finally decided on Vegas. So we hopped on a plane and met the 4 greatest people in LAS VEGAS! (that's you Michael, Ginger, Danny, and Bess) :)
We stayed at the Monte Carlo where I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't expect a lot since it is not one of the more expensive places but would recommend this place now to anyone.
I think this picture here sums up our weekend trip perfectly. Smiles all around! :) We had SO much fun and can't wait to go back again.
We learned some new games while we were there AND (if you can believe it) we broke even! :)
Craps, by far, was the funnest time we had gambling. I don't have any pictures of us playing craps on Sunday night but our table was having so much fun and there was a BIG crowd watching. All I have to say is "SIX!" (that one's for you Michael, Ginger, Danny, and Bess) :)


Here we are eating in the Paris Eiffel Tower restaurant. It was really nice and overlooked the Bellagio fountains.

This was taken while gambling at the Paris Hotel where EVERYONE went home happy. Casey, Danny, and Bess each won $460 on ONE HAND of poker! And Michael and Ginger each won several large hands too! :)



These next few pictures are before we went to Cirque de Soleil "O". I really can't describe how awesome the show was. This was my first time going to a Vegas show and I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone going. It is worth the expensive price.

We just couldn't resist, of course. :)


We were not allowed to take pictures during the show so I only got some shots of the opening teaser act. Look how close we were. You could literally lean over and touch the performers when they came out. WOW!

I'd like to thank Oma and Opa for truly making this weekend happen and coming up to stay with Austin. He had a BLAST with you guys! :) Also want to thank Michael, Ginger, Danny, and Bess for making this trip a fun and memorable one. We love you and miss you guys so much! Can't wait to do this again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment