So we had an AMAZING night the other day with Austin! We are so proud to announce that Austin repeated his 1st full sentence ever! Granted...it is a line from his favorite cartoon, Little Einsteins, but he repeated it on command either way. How awesome is that??!! We are really starting to see the benefits of all the treatments Austin is undergoing and couldn't be more pleased with what we have been doing.
Isn't this such a cute picture? I know...I know...you probably wonder how I would ever let him wear an Aggie jersey. Casey got this for him the last time he was on a recruiting trip in College Station. But don't worry...the Texas jersey has been ordered and is in the mail as we speak. :)
Another amazing thing Austin is doing now is kissing on the lips when we request a kiss from him. He is really beginning to understand how to show affection in an appropriate way.

So here are all the videos of Austin talking. The sentence that he says is "I cannot believe it!" This is a quote that the character, Quincy, says in almost every episode.
1 comment:
Those are THE most exciting videos I have seen in a long time! I am so happy for all the progress Austin has made recently. I am glad to be a witness to such a monumental time in his life. Praise God!
Post a Comment