WOW! What a rough few days! But it looks like we are finally on the other side of the storm. Now we are all just ready to get back to school and our normal schedule. :)
This picture was taken yesterday of Austin being his normal self. :)
I thought I'd add this...just for fun. The other day, while playing at Oma and Opa's house, Austin put together this little "scene" from Dora. How cute! Looks like everyone is enjoying themselves. :)
I'm thinking Diego and Dora are having the most fun. He's jumping up and down in the chair and she's rolling with laughter on the floor! Obviously Dad told another one of his corny jokes. :)
1 comment:
I'm thinking Diego and Dora are having the most fun. He's jumping up and down in the chair and she's rolling with laughter on the floor! Obviously Dad told another one of his corny jokes. :)
Post a Comment