Friday, December 31, 2010

House of Bounce

For Christmas Austin received a 10-visit pass to House of Bounce in Manassas, VA from his Uncle Mike, Aunt Denise, and cousins Avery, Noelle, and Will. WHAT AN AWESOME GIFT! We couldn't wait to go for our 1st visit. So with the holiday break and Casey being off work for the New Year...we decided to hit the road and go bouncing! :)

Yet again it was pure joy and blessings to watch Austin having so much fun and being "just like every other kid." I know we will have many more fun times bouncing around. :)



Casey and I got in on the action this time! :) I was EXHAUSTED after just a few minutes! How do these kids bounce for hours???





I think I am having a bit too much fun!




I have a few short videos...BUT TOTALLY WORTH WATCHING! :)





I thought Casey was taking a picture here and not video but it gives you a good "peek" into how well Austin's receptive communication is these days. :)

No comments: