Easter was a grouchy day for Austin. It started out at church when we came to pick him up from kids church and he was sleeping. You heard me right...SLEEPING! If any of you know Austin well, he is not what I call a "snuggle buddy." He prefers to be left alone and not be held by anyone. So when I got to the nursury to pick him up and didn't see him playing I was quite shocked when I did see him sleeping in the arms of an elderly "grandpa-like" man. WHAT'S THAT ALL ABOUT?!
For the rest of the day Austin was pretty zoned-out. Not really his playful self. We went to Mike and Denise's for an Easter egg hunt but he was not really into it. He ran around for a little bit but then wanted me to hold him the rest of the time. Oh well...maybe next year. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment