AUSTIN LIKES LOLLIPOPS!!!
I know I shouldn't be so excited about him liking sugar and candy, but I can't help it! :) With all the challenges we have with food, it is thrilling just to see Austin enjoy something that other little boys his age love. Austin has never liked any kind of candy or sweets so this is almost like a developmental milestone for him. At least their organic...right??? :)
Casey and I have been talking recently about how Austin (especially with his new haircut) really looks like a kid now and not a toddler anymore. He is getting taller and (of course) cuter by the day. :) I feel like I'm going to go to bed one night and wake up the next morning and he'll be all grown up. Oh well...I better get all my hugs and kisses now before its too late!
As Cookie Monster says, "Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum!" :)
No comments:
Post a Comment