Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2nd Sledding Adventure a SUCCESS!!!

So we are still "home-bound" with school having been cancelled since last Friday. I have been making it my priority to get Austin out in the snow everyday to walk around and get comfortable. With the amount of snow we have received so far this winter season and the snow that is currently falling with another estimated 10-20 inches, IT'S GONNA BE AROUND FOR A WHILE!!! :)

I bought a sled for Austin last week after going to his cousins' house to sled. He had a good time so I thought that I would continue this means of entertainment and NOT attempt a snowman or snow-angel. Those will have to wait until next year! :)

I am happy to report that Operation: Sledding Adventure #2 was a SUCCESS!!! :) Austin had a good time and we were out sledding and walking around the neighborhood for 2 hours. You will also notice too from the pictures and video that Austin is WEARING GLOVES!!! This is a huge achievement and we are so happy. It has always been a struggle with getting Austin to put on gloves and yesterday and today he wore them with no fuss! GO AUSTIN! :)



Aren't the 4+ foot snow piles lovely! Thank you Mr. Plow Man!

This snow is going to take FOREVER to melt. Probably be around until May! :)



Trudging through the snow and taking a little stroll. :)

Austin loved being pulled around in the sled.






1 comment:

Manke girls said...

Sounds like he's doing so great :) You are such an incredible Mom!