Once Austin was born I made a decision to send out a picture Christmas card every year. Not only do most people enjoy an updated photo but it gives us a great reason to get a professional family photo taken of us. I changed my mind after our experience this weekend. We leave for Texas this week so the only time to get our picture taken and to get them sent out before Christmas was this weekend. On top of that, Austin has been sick the past few days so I wasn't too optimistic on how the picture taking event would go. It ended up being much worse than I thought. :(
So...in substitute for not sending out a Christmas card this year, you can just look at some cute pictures of Austin here. :) ENJOY!



2 comments:
I'm having trouble coming up with a picture this year too!!
What a precious little guy you have! Merry Christmas to you guys!
Post a Comment