We have A LOT of great videos from Christmas that I wanted to share. It is so exciting to watch Austin and know that he is growing, developing, and overcoming so many challenges! We are so thankful for our little boy. :) He has changed our lives!
I love all the videos and getting to see a glimpse of the Blackburn Christmas! We, too, had our first Christmas morning here at our house with Seth's parents here, and it was so neat! Andrew was really into it, too. I loved it! Henry was into the paper, of course! Miss you guys!
1 comment:
I love all the videos and getting to see a glimpse of the Blackburn Christmas! We, too, had our first Christmas morning here at our house with Seth's parents here, and it was so neat! Andrew was really into it, too. I loved it! Henry was into the paper, of course! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment