MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !
This, I think, has been one of the best holidays of my adult life! This was Austin's 3rd official Christmas but was the most memorable by far. He was really into opening presents and seeing what was inside. And he seemed to truly enjoy all the new gifts that he received.
This was the first Christmas, since I have been married, that we spent it in our own home. Casey and I had an early Christmas in Texas with family and friends at the beginning of the month so were excited about Austin being able to experience his first Christmas morning at home. We woke up to a quiet house and were able to give total attention to Austin and have a special Christmas morning before the grandparents came over. :)
I can't tell you how wonderful the whole experience was. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment