Friday, March 30, 2012

It's been a while...oops!


I have been SO HORRIBLE with updating the blog!  Not much has happened though over the last month and a half.  We battled some sickness for a few weeks but other than that we have been at home doing our normal routine.  I don't have much to update except these few pics.

Austin loves playing with Banana-grams and this is what he created with them the other day.  :)


These have been a HUGE find for us!  Before we knew Austin was allergic to apples he LOVED fruit-flats.  But, alas, they are all made with apples so I had to stop buying them.  I came across these a few weeks ago on the internet and decided to give them a try without really knowing what they were like.  All I knew was they were called snack bars and were not made with apples...just pears and strawberries.  They are thicker than the fruit-flats but Austin still loves them...THANK GOD!  This is a quick snack I can grab and throw in my bag on the go.  :)

No comments: