Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mr. "I'm getting better at picture taking" Austin

I've been meaning to post Austin's school pictures for a while.  They turned out pretty good this year.  Historically we've always had issues with taking Austin's pictures.  #1 it is so unbelievable hard to get Austin to look at the camera and #2 Austin has such anxiety over the whole process and event that he is usually extra-uncooperative.  

His teachers this year were great!  Their time slot for pics was in the morning but Austin was really upset so instead of forcing the situation they took him back at the end of the day once the photographer had finished with the rest of the school.  He was much more calm and they were able to get him focused and voila...the result! 


If you read my blog regularly, you know that last years pics were a complete disaster.  Click HERE to go back and revisit the misery of those photos.  :)

2 comments:

Oma said...

Well, I must say, I got my chuckle for the day. Great pics from this year and.......who could forget last year????

Sidney McLaughlin said...

It's a great picture! He's a handsome guy.