So this is what happens when you go a month without blogging...ENJOY the montage!
Austin has recently become inthralled with sock puppets. IT'S SO CUTE! An episode of Little Einsteins is called "The Silly Sock Puppet" and he like to imitate it frequently. :)
This might be the only proof I have all year that I got Austin to wear his mittens for about 10 minutes with no fussing...seriously a miracle for us!
These bottle-cap glasses have been one of the funniest and cheapest toys we've gotten Austin in a long time. We will find these glasses all over the house in very funny places. :)
Austin LOVES Playmobil! So we got him a Christmas edition to help him start learning about Christmas characters like Santa, elves, reindeer, etc. He is so obsessed with replication (probably why he likes doing puzzles so much) that he took the box and recreated the entire picture PERFECTLY! :)
Hopefully I won't go so long this time without blogging!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see our little man! And, you and Casey too! LOL
Love the glasses on the panda! :)
Post a Comment