Today we celebrated Austin's 5th birthday (a week early) at House of Bounce in Manassas. EVERYONE HAD A BLAST! I, honestly, can't say enough great things about this business. It is such a laid back and well-organized place. Everyone is super friendly and it's impossible to NOT have fun there. :)
The Begg family joined us! Sweet Adelyn and Kimberly!
Silly Avery!
And here is Jumpin' Jonah!
Austin was having so much fun that anyone in his way was getting trampled. :) Sorry Adelyn!
Oma joined in on the bouncing too!
All the grandkids kept dragging Opa along!
My favorite picture of the day! Austin is having so much fun and joining in with all the other kids! You wouldn't know from this picture that he has autism and struggles in so many areas...here he's just any typical boy having fun with his friends who accept him for him! My heart is filled with LOVE! :)
Casey and I were challenged to a race but I want everyone to know that Casey CHEATED! I was the REAL winner! :)
And this is Mike...
...and his son, Will. :)
Hugs from everyone!
Here we are singing to Austin...you can hear him grunting in the background. Austin struggles with auditory stimulation and frequently doesn't like it when others sing around him.
Kids awaiting their Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Apple-free, and Soy-free cupcakes!
Birthday Crew
One tired and HOT boy. Look how pink his cheeks are...that's a Hannesschlager gene!
Present TIME!
End to an absolutely WONDERFUL DAY!
1 comment:
Looks like a fabulous party...so happy!
Post a Comment