Austin got these neat building/puzzle blocks for Christmas from his Uncle Jim and Aunt Jennifer. Recently Austin has taken great interest in them but with only 2 or 3 of the shapes. And he seemed to obsess over them a bit too (which he does quite often with different objects). But over the weekend we saw him playing with them differently. I walked in on him building this beautiful structure. HOW AMAZING IS THIS?!?!?!? Neither Casey or myself have showed him how to build this or given him any kind of example that is similar. This is all from his own mind and imagination. :)
The most amazing part is that the first two pictures are from two days apart. He built the exact same tower all over again!
Austin is so creative and I look forward to him developing his passions and skills in life!
2 comments:
That is so great! He continues to show us just how creative he is. Can't wait to see what's next!
I am in awe of how magnificently God manifests his creativity in his creation. I'm so excited to get to see this amazing boy grow up! Thanks for sharing these monumental steps. :-)
Post a Comment