Ever since the iPad was unveiled by Apple, we knew we HAD to get it for Austin. It would be such a great tool to help Austin gain more speech and language, as well as all sorts of other important skills. Not to mention being a fun gadget for him to play with. And who am I kidding...Casey and I would totally love it too! :)
So for Valentines Day we thought it was as good a time as ever to purchase it and begin working. It has been nothing but fun since we got it! There are so many apps for kids and preschoolers AND even apps targeted for children on the spectrum. HOW COOL! We've downloaded several different kinds and have Austin work on them every day. He seems to be getting the concept better each day and his fine motors skills are improving now that he is learning and understanding how to use it.
Here are a few video clips of Austin working. ENJOY! :)
1 comment:
Very cool! I wanna play, I wanna play!
Post a Comment