Tonight was a historic night for the Blackburn family. Austin went trick or treating for the FIRST TIME EVER! And the verdict??? BIG SUCCESS!!!
Oma was amazing! We decided that we would trick or treat in my parents' neighborhood so that it would be low-key and not too overwhelming. My mom put together "Austin-friendly" treats and gave them to her neighbors to pass out to Austin when we came by. Because of Austin's allergies, there is pretty much NO CANDY that he can have. Poor kid...what a bummer! :( Thankfully he is such a picky eater that it doesn't bother him in the least. :)
Getting ready to go out to trick or treat. Can you tell I am totally trying to get Austin to ham it up? :)



3 comments:
Cutest little shark-baby ever! Happy Halloween!!
Okay, tears again!!!! There is a God and we see proof everyday! Love to Oma and Opa!!!
Yay Austin! Sorry I don't comment more often- I do still keep up with the blog, though! I am amazed by your parenting and so happy for all of the strides Austin is making.
Post a Comment