Saturday, January 23, 2010

The MUCH Anticipated Videos...

January 20, 2010 will FOREVER be the day when things FINALLY "clicked" and Austin began speaking and repeating words on demand.

It was Day 27 of our anti-fungal treatment. We had not only heard but read so many stories of children having a burst in language while doing their own anti-fungal regimen. We always hoped for a day like this but never wanted to get our hopes up for fear of disappointment. PRIASE GOD for he truly is miraculous in the way he answers prayer. :)

Austin stills has such a LONG way to go but we are overjoyed with this new development (not to mention his teachers too) and continue to seek every opportunity to help Austin reach his full potential.

Casey put together a montage (if you will) of things we have been able to catch Austin saying on camera. At the end he treats you to a performance of "The Itsy Bitsy Spider." :) ENJOY!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, Katy and Casey. I am crying HAPPY tears for you guys! This is incredible!!!

GO AUSTIN!

Emily said...

That is so awesome!

Uncle Jimbo said...

Hosstin doing his thing! I love it, and we love all three of yall!!!

Unknown said...

I don't even know what to say. I'm so happy I'm crying! Yea Austin!!! Y'all should be so proud of him and of all the hard work and love you pour into him. Thanks for sharing this video! I love it and y'all!