Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So Far So Good

Austin has now finished his first 3 days of preschool and seems to love every minute of it. Every morning he walks right into his class and immediately runs over to the toys and starts playing. No crying or fussing when I leave. Thank you God! :) I know that as he continues to work on more skills and it gets more challenging that we might have harder days put at least he is enjoying himself so much now. :)

This picture was taken yesterday after I picked him up as soon as I drove out of the parking lot of the school. Austin sure was poop! It took him a whole 60 seconds to fall asleep.

Here we are parked outside our house where I sat reading a book I brought for half and hour so Austin could catch a couple of Z's. He has never done well with transitioning to his bed from the car so I thought I would just hang out and give him some time to nap.

The rest of the picture were taken today before school and after I picked him up. Austin loves Tigger!

Austin really enjoys wearing his backpack like a big boy. :)




No comments: