Thursday, June 26, 2008

A little about...Kathryn Allene Blackburn


Okay...so this post is also not about Austin either but I was tagged by a friend to divulge personal information about myself to entertain the masses that I am sure read this blog. ;) I promise to post some pics of Austin from our recent trip to Texas as well as other summer ones soon.


1) What was I doing 10 years ago...
I was working and getting myself ready to attend my freshman year at THE University of Texas in the fall. I can't believe my 10 year reunion is this fall. Sheesh! Where has the time gone? And the answer is NO! I am NOT attending my reunion this September. Too much trouble to plan a trip for something not that important to me.


2) 5 thing on my to-do list today...
Do laundry, fold and put away clothes, workout, go to the store, and go SWIMMING!

3) Snacks I enjoy...
Popcorn, sliced Fugi apples with peanut butter, any kind of nut, and Popsicles.

4) Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
Donate money to World Vision, give money to our church, set up funds for our children for all their schooling, build a fabulous home, travel, and give back to my parents (they've given me so much...I love you Mom and Dad).

5) Places I have lived...
Garland, TX
Austin, TX
College Station, TX
Springfield, VA (Washington DC)

6) Jobs I've had...
During high school...
On the Border (hostess)
Foot Action (salesman)
Oshmann's (salesman)
Saturn Car Dealership (receptionist)

During college...
Tropic Tan (salesman)
YMCA After-school programs (site coordinator)
Summer nanny

Post college...
Total Tan (salesman)
SCORE! Educational Centers (Center Director)
Fairfax County Substitute Teacher
Fairfax Community Church (receptionist)
STAY AT HOME MOMMY!
Nanny of my 2 nieces and nephew

7) Bloggers I'm tagging...
Connie Meinhardt
Amanda Schumacher
Danny and Bess Hummel (I know you guys are not really bloggers but thought you could put it on your website)

I hope everyone enjoyed this...I PROMISE I will post more of Austin soon! Ciao. :)

No comments: