Saturday, May 10, 2008

YEA!... Swim Class

Today was Austin's first day of swim class at the local rec center. I thought he did pretty well considering this is his first time back in the water since last August and that he is the youngest in the class. Our class consists of kids as young as 19 months and goes up to 3 years old. He loved the water last summer so I am looking forward to this summer and seeing all the new things he accomplishes while in the pool. I'm sure it will be a different experience for him this year since he can walk and move around so well and will quickly discover all the fun things you can do. :) Here are some photos from our class.



I think he is looking to Casey to make sure he doesn't look like a "weirdo."

Austin was so inquisitive of all the people at the pool. It was a busy Saturday morning.

Austin is saying..."I LOVE SWIM CLASS!"

Austin loves rubber duckies so much he couldn't decide which one he wanted.

The noodle was a little scary so we will be taking that one a little slow. :)

No comments: