Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm a BLESSED Momma!

Today was a GREAT Mother's Day!  We spent it with Oma, Opa, Mike, Denise, and our nieces and nephew.  Everyone came over and we had fajitas and spent time outside playing.  It was so nice and enjoyable hanging out with everyone.


Happy Mother's Day Oma!  You're the BEST and mean the WORLD to me!


I think everyone knows how hard it is to get all the kids in a picture to look at the camera at the same time.  So the next several pics are of my attempt at getting a shot of everyone looking AND smiling.  





All smiles!

Will and I being silly!

I received some pretty amazing gifts from Austin for Mother's Day this year.  I just LOVE this frame made with puzzle pieces.  Such a fun idea!

I'm going to have to check with Austin's teachers, but I'm pretty sure this was written ("copied") by Austin.  I'm so proud of him! 

And THIS is my BEAUTIFUL gift from Casey!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Great Mother's Day for you Katy...you deserve it!!

Aunt Denise said...

It WAS a great time :) Yay for Moms. If that's Austin's writing, he's doing awesome! I'm impressed.