Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

What a GREAT Mother's Day I have had today! We spent the day with my whole family and enjoyed a late brunch with omelets, cinnamon and cream cheese pastries, bacon, gazpacho, and yogurt parfaits. It was all delicious! I am SO HAPPY that I am able to live near family and we can spend time together. :)

This is one of my Mother's Day gifts from Austin. It was yummy!

Austin also made me a flower vase at school. :)

And this is my Mother's Day gift from Casey. He did a good job! :) These are one of the new Signature Series Oakley sunglasses. They are sponsored by TACA (Talk About Curing Autism) and represent Autism Awareness. The colorful puzzle pieces are the logo for autism awareness. When I found out Oakley was coming out with these I knew I had to have them.

Thank you Casey! I just LOVE THEM! :)

Me and my boy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy belated Mother's Day to one of the most awesome moms I know.

(by the way, how cute was the gift from Austin- labeled and all... way to go, Casey!)

Are y'all done with HBOT for a while? You're amazing!