Saturday, December 19, 2009

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

We are currently having a record high snowfall for the month of December. I am looking out my window RIGHT NOW and have at least 18 inches of snow on my car! The news is reporting we will get close to 24 inches total when the snow finally stops falling some time middle of the night.

We have not even tried to go outside yet today. The temperature is 25 degrees with a windchill of 13 degrees. THAT'S TOO COLD FOR ME! And I know that is too cold for Austin to be able to handle right now. So we will wait until later when Casey gets out to shovel and join him for some fun. :)

All these pictures were taken about 1.5 hours ago so there is more snowfall as I write this blog. I promise to take pictures of Austin playing (if he does) in it later so you can see how much more snow we got.

You are looking out onto our deck in the back. Look how much snow is piled up against the door!

I took this through the screen door so it looks a little funny. My table and chairs are buried!

WHITE EVERYWHERE!

That's my car on the left and Casey's on the right.

You are looking out my front door here. You have to actual step DOWN when going out the front door! You wouldn't know though! :)

My poor azaleas!


The snow on the railing is so high it's about to tip over! :)

No comments: