Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This year is my 3rd official Mother's Day. And today couldn't have been a better and prettier day. The weather was just amazing. Sunny and blue skies with a temperature of 75 degrees. Woo Hoo! My kind of weather!

Casey's mom and step dad are in town as well which has been great. They offered to watch Austin so Casey and I could go out to a movie today. Woo Hoo #2!

This picture of Casey and Austin was taken on our way to the park in our neighborhood. My two handsome boys! :)

This picture of Austin and myself was taken out back on our deck. I can't help squeezing Austin all the time...I mean...just look at him. I bet you'd squeeze him too if you were here. :)
And this picture is my 1st Mother's Day gift from Austin. He made it at school this year and gave it to me on Friday. I'll probably keep it forever b/c I'm such a sentimental sucker.

1 comment:

Mindy Rives said...

Happy Mother's Day!!