Thursday, February 19, 2009

Let's Try This Snow-Thing Again

We had snow flurries the other morning for an hour or so. I thought this would be a great opportunity to try playing in the snow again and hopefully having better results this time around (Please see posting on January 30 for past experiences). I knew I needed to be strategic with how I was to get Austin outside and excited about being there. So I decided to be quick about getting bundled up and just throw on some shoes and a light jacket with his pj's still on. We went out on the deck and only played for a few minutes but it turned out to still be more fun than last time.

I think he is trying to say, "SNOW!" in this picture.
Austin kept looking up to see where the snow was coming from. I think this is the first time he understood that it was coming from somewhere in the sky.

No comments: