On Monday, Austin and I were invited to go to Cox Farm in Centerville. The website said that there was a petting zoo, hayrides, slides, food, and all sorts of fun things to do. I wasn't sure how much interest Austin would have in any of the activities but I thought we would give it a try. It turned out to be a very fun day! :)
I think the pigs were really fascinating to Austin. He just kept staring at them. Molly, the cow, was neat. Very big and calm. But the goats got on Austin's last nerve. They kept coming right up and getting in your face and Austin definitely does not like that. So he kept walking around pushing them away.





The slides, of course, turned out to be the hit of the day! Austin just loved them. Look at his face...thanks for catching these shots, Oma! :)




2 comments:
We go there all the time. Those slides are great if you can talk the kids into going down them--haha
SO Cute!!! That farm looks very fun! Austin is a precious little guy - you guys have an adorable family and seem to have so much fun together. Miss you!
Post a Comment